The general surgeons of North Ottawa Medical Group use, whenever possible and appropriate, minimally invasive surgical techniques for both inpatient and outpatient surgeries. Our practice sees patients for variety of diseases and conditions including:
- Gallbladder Disease
- Appendiceal and Small Bowel Disease
- Foregut Disease/GERD
- Thyroid Disease (Goiters, Nodules, Cancer)
- Hernias (Inguinal, Ventral, ect)
- Ano-rectal disease (Hemorrhoids, Anal Fissures)
- Skin and Soft Tissue (Abscesses, Cysts, Lipomas, Skin Malignancy, ect)
We are also available for screening colonoscopies and EGDs.
If there is a question about a disease process that is not listed above that you would like us to see, please call our office and we would be happy to talk to you.
North Ottawa Medical Group | General Surgery
1310 Wisconsin, Suite 200, Grand Haven
Phone: 616.844.4720 | Fax: 616.844.4725